Interested in routinely joining rides with cyclists
sharing a common interest in cycling? Looking
for a cycling group that fits your skill and fitness
level? Joining the Gyros is an opportunity
to become a member in one of Central North
Carolina’s premier cycling clubs. We are made
up of men and women, all of whom have various skill and
Our goal is to provide safe, fun and social ride
opportunities meeting the interests of all club
members. With our skills-diverse membership,
we help riders enhance their abilities while teaching them to ride
more safely. Challenging rides are available to push one's endurance limits and to develop more advanced skills.
Most importantly, we offer
rides for all skill levels providing
the chance for all members to enjoy the sport of
cycling, while having fun and developing friendships.
To learn more about being a
member of the Gyros Cycling Club, please visit our
If you have a love of cycling, and are interested in joining
like-minded cyclists, we hope you will support
the Gyros and become a full member.
If you are not ready to join us, you can subscribe
to our Mailing List. This will provide you
messages posted to the general membership and
will help you learn more about the Gyros and our
events. To become a subscriber, click
Subscribe to the Mailing List
You can now support your favorite charity, Velo4Yellow, by shopping on AmazonSmile.
When you shop AmazonSmile and select Velo4Yellow as your charity, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to Velo4Yellow.
What a great way to help Velo4Yellow in helping LiveStrong and their programs in the fight against cancer.
What you need to do to get started:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Login using your existing Amazon user name and password OR create an account
- From the Supporting Charity section on the main screen (usually located right under the main search box), click on the dropdown box and choose the option to change or add a charity.
- Enter Velo4Yellow in the search box.
- Click on the Select box to the right.
- When Amazon confirms that Velo4Yellow is your selected charity, you will be given the option to install Amazon Assistant. This is not required but it does help you maintain Velo4Yellow as your selected charity. Learn more about Amazon Assistant
GO SHOP!! When you find an item that is eligible for the donation program it will be indicated in the product details.
We are excited to announce Velo4Yellow
again took top honors as Endurance
Magazine’s “BEST” Charity Ride and “BEST”
Century Ride in the Triangle in 2015! The
Falls Lake Road Race also took the top spot
for "BEST" road race in 2015. This is the
3rd year in a row that Velo4Yellow and Falls
Lake Road Race won accolades for being the
"BEST OF" by Endurance Magazine.
Our thanks to all who helped make this possible.
Registration for Velo4Yellow will open
in the spring of 2016 but you can still visit us at velo4yellow.com.